Saturday, May 30, 2009

Trying some graphics design...


Well today was my sister's High School graduation party, so I've been on my computer basically avoiding everyone. Big surprise? No? Whatever.

While I've been down here I've gotten bored, naturally, since levelling gets dull considering I hate WotLK and BC. So I tried making myself a custom signature for a WoW forums. It just happens this forum is for VCN Elite, a WoW private server I used to play on a while back. Though, now I never get on there server I do frequent there forums. On there I'm named Lockyoudown and here's the sig I made. I'm new to graphics design, seriously this is my first one so please don't hate on it. Any suggestions are appreciated and can be emailed to theretardedyeti@yahoo.com

On this forum/server I played a Warlock named Lockyoudown, and played it and socially interracted with with other players in a fashion that made many people consider me the super bad ass for a while until I quit, I'm not sure why, but they did. So eventually I gave myself the self-appointed title of "Lockyoudown, the 4th Horseman of the Apocalypse," which originally spawned off of an inside joke between me and some buddies in real life where apparently I am the retarded 5th horseman of the apocalypse that hits people with one of those rubber balloon hammers you get at carnivals. And apparently being struck by my balloon hammer causes you to melt. :D

So, yeah, that's the story behind why I have the 4 horses of the apocalypse as the theme to this signature.

Please give me any feedback, constructive criticism is appreciated, ass-holish comments are not.


Programs Used:
Macromedia Flash 8