Friday, May 22, 2009

Trade Channel...

Does anyone else miss the old days when the Trade Channel would actually have stuff being traded in it? I do. I remember it well...

A few long years ago if anyone said anything irrelevant/random in Trade they'd be bitched at and told to go to Barrens. Now when someone actually says "WTS [Blinkstrike] pst!" everyone tells them, "Fuck off, you interrupted my string of Chuck Norris jokes!"

I really wish somehow we could take back Trade Channel away from the immature 12 year olds of the game. Get back to doing business there, rather than letting auctions go on their own at the AH to find we didn't get the amount of gold we should have. It's the immature players faults, and we need to somehow get them away. Make a new custom channel named "Trade" except with an accent mark over a letter that's barely noticable, and tell every dumb ass spammer to go there instead. It's an impossible task, really, but I just wish it wasn't such a naive hope.

Let's take /2 back! Take it back! Take it back!


...


Man, I sound kind of like Hitler, blaming the immature players for money loss, and loss of satisfaction in the game...

Awkward...